Friday, February 8, 2013

Precious Momemts Valentine

I found this image online when I did a search for free Precious Moments coloring pages.  Isn't he adorable?  This makes the perfect valentines day card for my sister in law who collects precious moments figurines.  I decided to keep the coloring very light and soft just like the figurines.
 
Card Details:
Image:  Precious Moments free coloring page
Copics:  E00, E11, E21, E40, E41, B41, B000, BG000, R81, E30,YR02, YR23, YR20, YR31, YR00, #43, W1, W0
Cuttlebug hearts embossing folder
Spellbinders scalloped circle die
Sentiment: Netty's Stamps
 
Entered in following challenges:
Celebrate the Occassion:  Valentine card with ribbon
Crazy Amigo Challenge: Valentine with hearts
Artistic Inspirations:  Embossing/anything goes

Pin It

4 comments:

Jovan said...

Beautiful card!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Awww this is so cute and coloured so beautifully Ginny X

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card. I love Precious Moments. I also want to say thank you for always added the markers you used on your project. As a newbie I really appreciate it.
Cindy

Esther said...

Lovely!
The soft colors are so pretty and the image so sweet!
Thank you for joining CTO this week!!