Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Get Well Card

Today's card is a get well card for my brother in-law.  He is in the hospital so I thought Stella could cheer him up.  Teehee!
 Inside of card:
 
Sketch:
Card Details:
Image: Stella Nurse ICU from Bugaboo Stamps
Bandaid:  Everyday Paper Doll Cricut cartridge cut at 5 inches
Syringe:  Everyday Paper Doll cricut cartridge cut at 5 inches
Martha Stewart border punch
Copics:  E00, E11, E21, e40, e41, R24, R27, BG000, BG01, C1, C3, c5, W0, W1, W3
Get Well Soon:  acrylic stamp
 
Entered in following challenges:
Bearly Mine:  Anything Goes
Paper Playtime:  Sentiment Stamps

 
 


6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!! Lee-Ann :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a fabulous card and image Ginny x

Unknown said...

Lovely card, it will do him good, and the sentiment is brilliant, made me giggle! Hugs Frea

Sandy Trefger said...

Love this get well card! The sentiment made me giggle too! :) Adorable image! Thanks for using a Seems a Little Sketchy sketch and joining in on our challenge!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

mum of two said...

What a wonderful creation Julie! I love the sentiment on the inside, and the image is really fun! I may have to try that sketch... Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime sentiment challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Tracey Manderson said...

HEHEHE...love it!! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, Good luck and hope you will join us again
Hugs
Tracey
xxx