Thursday, January 29, 2015

Monster Love


A sweet little valentine I made for a young friend of mine.  I think Monster Boo from Lacy Sunshine Stamps works perfectly for a valentine, don't you?  I had fun creating this with lots of bright and fun colors.
This week at Aud Sentiments the challenge is to create a project using a Valentine or Love sentiment.  Our sponsor for the challenge is Lacy Sunshine Stamps.

Project Details:
Image: Monster Boo from Lacy Sunshine Stamps
Spellbinders Heart Circle die
Spellbinders tag die
Copics: E00, e11, E13, E21, R20, R24, E57, E35, e53, E50,RV17, RV19, RV52, RV55, YG06, YG11, YG17, BV04, BV08, B00, B02, B000

Entered in following challenges:
Scrapy Land Challenge: Spots and Dots plus a die
Stampin royalty: Love/Valentine

8 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Monster Boo is adorable and I love all the dotted paper you used on this sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #10!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous papers and design wonderful colouring of the image Ginny x

~ginny said...

Love that sentiment for that image Julie! All the colors a little girl is going to love in those fun papers! I love that you popped on the three little hearts from the die cut tying that polka dot paper in. I hope you don't get tired of hearing how much I like your coloring skills... the shading you do is top notch! She is so 'curved' she pops out at ya!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Grenouille Greetings said...

What a super monster outfit. I think I might like one myself! Love your paper choices and your pretty floral arrangement too. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely card with us at Sketch Saturday. Hugs, Lesley

Anne Temple said...

Your card is adorable and I love the bright color combo. So glad you shared it with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge.

Donna Ellis said...

Ah, Julie, this is adorable! So sweetly colored, and beautifully put together! Thanks for playing in the Scrapy Land Challenge using die cuts! I hope to see more of your pretty projects in the next challenge, too! hugs and blessings, de {Creative Smiles}

Sandy said...

So cute, love your little monster!!! Gorgeous colour scheme and fab sentiment to go with it.
Hugs,
Sandy

Danielle Vincent said...

EEEEEEeee Julie...I LOVE Boo and I LOVE this adorable card! Your coloring is fantastic and the whole card is just a delight to look at! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday. Hugs D