Saturday, January 3, 2015

First Christmas Card of 2015


I am super excited today to share with you my first Christmas card of 2015 and it is also my first project as a Design Team member for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown!
Christmas cards are my all time favorite cards to make and I like to work on them all year long so being a member of this DT is perfect!
This challenge happens to be a sketch challenge.  I created an easel card using the Quickutz Doily Rectangle die.

Here's the sketch.  I hope you play along with us for this challenge.  If you participate in every challenge this year, you should have a wonderful supply of Christmas cards to send out.

Card Details:
Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps
Sentiments: Peachy Keen Stamps
Copics: E30, E31, E35, E53, R59, R46, R37, G07, g05, W0, W1
Sketch: 52 Christmas Card Thowdown
Zig Zag borders: Sizzix dies
Quickutz Doily Rectangle Die

Entered in following challenges:

10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant take on the sketch gorgeous card Ginny x

Danielle Vincent said...

Eeek I love that rectangle doily die shape and the darling gingy!! Such a great easel card. Welcome to the team Julie! Hugs D

Louise van Vuren said...

Hi Julie, welcome to 52CCT, great to have new faces on the DT. Just love your gingerbread man and I couldn't agree more with the sentiment!
Louise xx

Patricia Hays said...

Mmmmm, cookies! :D Your little gingerbread man is really cute - and what a clever idea of you to turn the sketch into an easel card. I'm glad you've joined our team at 52{C}CT! :)

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Julie - welcome to the team and Happy New Year to you and your family. I absolutely love your take on the sketch! Pretty papers and borders and the gingerbread guy is just fab! I do like the easel style!

Fabiola said...

elle est super mignonne Julie, ce bonhomme en pain d'épice est vraiment chou et ta carte colorée est si joyeuse! bienvenue dans l'équipe, biz

Tanja said...

such a cute little guy

DIANA L. said...

This is just adorable. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Paper Lily Leaf said...

Such a cute card, Julie - I love that gingerbread man! April x

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the team Julie - great to have you on board. And what a great card to start with! I love the colours and the die cuts, and how cute is the gingerbread man?! Love it! xx