Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day to all moms!
These are the last two of my mother's day cards for this year. Both of the images are from Sassy Cheryl's. I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop.

Details for Card 1:
Image: Simple Gift of a Flower from Sassy Cheryl's
Copics: C1, C3, C5, YR02, E00, E21, E33, E35, E40, E51, BG10, BG23, R24 G21
Sketch: The Sweet Stop
Martha Stewart border punch
Circle Sentiment: Netty's Cards
Lacy circle and oval from Spellbinders

Details for card 2:
Image: Mother's Day Flowers from Sassy Cheryl
Copics: E00, E21, E33, E35, E51, E40, C1, C3, C5, G21, R24, B32, B41, YR20
Martha Stewart border punch
Circle sentiment from Netty's Cards
Lacey circle and oval from spellbinders

4 comments:

Ruthie said...

Gorgeous cards Julie - love those Sassy Cheryl images

Rx

Karen said...

They're both absolutely gorgeous cards honey. :0)
I couldn't choose a favourite if I had to!xx

Janice said...

Never seen these stamps before but they are lovely. Great cards. Jx

Annette said...

Wow, these are great too. I've just seen that I've got my own 'label' on your sidebar. Love both of these cards. The images are lovely and your colouring is great. Love those papers, I think I have the ones from the top card via a magazine I've had for a while. Love the orange and green combo. Annette xx