Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I finally got started on my Mother's Day cards for this year. This adorable image is from Sassy Cheryl's.
Sketch:
Card Details:
Image: Buttercup Suzie from Sassy Cheryl's
Sketch: The Sweet Stop #106
Copics: E00, E21, E33, E35, E51, RV000, RV10, RV21, RV13, R20, G14, C1, C3, C5
Circle Sentiment: Netty's Cards
Martha Stewart border punch
Oval, Lacy Circle Spellbinders dies

I am entering this into the Pink challenge at Sassy Cheryl's and the sketch challenge at The Sweet Stop

10 comments:

Sandy O said...

Oh My, what a fun image. You did a great job on the sketch.

June Houck said...

Your card makes me giggle! That is a cute image and you rocked the sketch too :)

jkreucher said...

I smile everytime I see this sassy little girl! what a fun card! so pretty in pinks.
So glad you joined us for the Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week!
Judy

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Julie this so made me smile what a great fun image this is one super Mothers Day card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sassy Cheryl said...

Super, super cute! Pink and green. I love that combination!
Thanks for playing in the PINK challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Julie! Great Mother's Day card.

Jeni said...

Oh so adorable!! Love it. ~jeni :)

Shelby Goolsby said...

This is such a cute and fun card!! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

Turtle In The Sand said...

I like her white dress!. Keep forgetting white is a color too. The texture and shades of color are perfect. Great card.

Ann English said...

Oh, so very cute!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!