Saturday, May 21, 2011

Goldilocks


Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the current challenge at One Stop Craft. The challenge theme is fairy tales. I decided to use Goldilocks for my card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
icopic: blonde hair
2 Sisters Challenge Blog: Use a digi

Card Details:
Stamp: Goldilocks from Sassy Studio Designs
Copics: E00, E21, E30, E41, E25, E31, E33, E35, E49, B00, Y21, YR20, YR31. YR23, R22, R20, R000
Spellbinders labels 8 and Lacy circles dies
Circle Sentiment: Netty's Cards
Nellie Snellen Floral punch

4 comments:

Sandy O said...

WOW, what an adorable image and colored so well. The paper and embellies are so very nice.

Annette said...

Wow Julie, thanks so much for using one of my digi sentiments and letting me know to come and look. You're card is lovely and really appropriate for this card with the little bears. I'm on the DT for One Stop Craft so have been playing with Sassy Studio stamps this week too, and I'm also a DT memebr for 2 Sisters and have seen your entry there too. Hope my sentiment gives you good luck in the challenges! I love this image, her hair is lovely and those little flowers are great. Annette xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

How gorgeous is this? Love it Julie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

thescrapmaster said...

Wonderful job coloring everything. The image is really cute too :)
Thanks so much for playing along with iCopic.
Hugs,
Samantha
www.thescrapmaster.com