Thursday, May 5, 2011

Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge #57

The challenge this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best is to use a sketch. I love using sketches and the one for this challenge is so versatile. I can't wait to see all of the fabulous creations using it. For my card I used Little Momma from the Digi Doodle Shop. She is one of my favorite images from the shop. I know I have said that about all of the images I have used from the Digi Doodle Shop but, isn't she just so stinkin cute!

The sketch:

Project Details:
Image: Little Momma from the Digi Doodle Shop
Copics: E00, E21, E33, E35, E37, E53, E41, Y21, YG11, C3, C5, C7
Scalloped Circle: is actually the cricut cake logo from the Everyday Cricut cartridge cut at 3.5 inches
Martha Stewart Border punch

15 comments:

June Houck said...

This is absolutely darling! Your image is colored beautifully :)

Donna said...

Adorable little card Julie, such a sweet image. hugs Donna x

dj1952 said...

Julie your little girl is awesome!. I love the colors and the different elements you've added to it. Hugs, dj

Shirl said...

A wowzer of a card and your image looks gorgeous, so - butter wouldn't melt in my mouth.
Hugs Shirley x x

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a cutie Julie. Fabulous creation.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Denise said...

Gorgeous card Julie. I love this image - in fact was going to use it myself but deceided on the fairy instead!! Hugs Denise xx

Judy said...

Awww Julie, this looks fantastic hun. How sweet you've made this look!

Hugs

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Julie this is gorgeous what a beautiful image and I love the papers this looks fabulous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

ahlers5 said...

She is just too cute! Love this.
Diane

Debs M said...

fabulous punchwork and the bp's are lovely, what a sweet card! x

my crafting creations said...

Hi, I have nominated you for a blog award. check my blog at http://mycraftingcreations.com


super cute card...love it.

Kim

Karen said...

Lovely Julie, love your punch work too.
xx

Janice said...

Another lovely card. Thanks for visiting my blog. jx

Gill McCall said...

this is so sweeet as a really cute girly card.

Anonymous said...

Adorable.The punched borders are a pretty touch.
Lisa x