Saturday, August 10, 2019

Violinist Janie from Digi Doodle Studios

Hello Crafty Friends!


Today I am sharing my card featuring Violinist Janie from Digi Doodle Studios


Card details: 
Image: Violinist Janie from Digi Doodle Studios
Copics
Stacked Hearts die from Simon Says Stamps
Leaf corner from Storybook Cricut cartridge
Card shape: Crea Lies dies

Entered in following challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge: Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge: Anything coloring goes
Colourific challenge: anything coloring goes

6 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is beautiful and super stylish,

Hugz Tinz

Scrappy Scatty said...

Beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at Colourific this time
Good Luck
Hope to see you again
Love Jan
xx

MazzieG said...

What a fabulous card. I love the image Julie. I learnt to play the viola at school and that looks nothing like me ha ha! Thanks for taking time and entering the Colourific Corner Challenge and good luck with your entry.
Maria x

Julie Odil said...

This is adorable! I play violin, so I love anything that has a violin on it. I'm going to have to go snatch this digi for sure! You have colored this so well. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Colour Crazy Challenge. Julie, DT member

Sarah said...

Thank you for joining in at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. Your colouring is lovely. Sarah DT

BożenA said...

A perfectly designed card. Great coloring!
Thank you for joining our gallery at Crafting With An Attitude.
Bożena DT CWAA