Thursday, August 1, 2019

Three On A Bench Mo's Digital Pencil

Hello Crafty Friends


Happy August!
It's the first of the month so that means a brand new challenge at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge.  The theme is always Anything Goes with Pattern Paper.

When I saw this image I just knew I had to use it to make my mother's birthday card.  The little kids look just like my sister, brother and myself when we were kids.  I kept the card simple because I really wanted the image to stand out all on it's own.

Card Details:
Image: 3 on a Bench from Mo's Digital Pencil
copics
Spellbinders die for the card base and matting

Entered in following challenges:
Cute and Crafty: Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft: Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft: Anything Goes

5 comments:

Renee B. said...

What a sweet card Julie! Awesome colouring!
Hugs, Renee

Elizabeth Hart said...

A sweet and charming card for summer - love it. Thanks so very much for joining us this month at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Robin Francini said...


What a sweet card! The three of them are adorable.Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
luck with your entry.

Robin DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
pot.com.au/

t

Monica C. said...

Beautiful coloring you have done on this sweet image.
Thank you for joining the Cute N Crafty challenge.
Monica C. DT Cute N Crafty

Clipping Path said...


Awesome post.Thanks for sharing.This is so nice.