Wednesday, August 14, 2019

See Ya and Bye Bye from Mo's Digital Pencil

Hello Crafty Friends!


I am super excited to share the card I made for my niece's 16th birthday.
Turning 16, getting your drivers license and first car is a right of passage for many teens in the United States.
I used the street sign from the Going Places Cricut cartridge for the card base.  The key is also from the same cartridge. I then used two images from Mo's Digital Pencil to show what turning 16 is like for both the teen and the parents.


Here is a scrapbook layout I made of my niece and my son many years ago.  It's always fun to see how much kids have grown and changed through the years.


Finally, here is a pic of my niece with her new smart car and the birthday card I made for her.


Happy Birthday Aubri!!

Card Details:
Images: See Ya and Bye Bye from Mo's Digital Pencil
Ciruct Going Places cartridge 
Cricut Base Camp Cartridge
Copics
Sizzix arrow die

Entered in following challenges:
Arty Divas: Anything Goes
Cute and Crafty: Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenge: Hand colored image
Dare 2B Artzy: Anything Goes


1 comment:

earl lea riser said...

That's really cute!! I loved the surprise of flipping the card open to the tricycle! What a fun idea!!