Thursday, August 29, 2019

Baby Fairy Bee

Hello Crafty Friends!


I made this card for a friend who has a bee hive. 
 Her bees make the best honey I have ever tasted!
I have been teaching my daycare kids about bees and how important they are to us.  My friend sent us several pictures of her hive and of her and her family taking care of their hives while wearing their bee suits.  My daycare kids now think she is the coolest person ever.  I agree!

It's kind of fun making a card "just because" for a friend.

Card Details:
Baby Fairy Bee from Mo's Digital Pencil
Copics
Spellbinders dies for card base
Simon Says Stams honeycomb die
Extreme glitter paint on wings

Entered in following challenges:
Crafting by Design: Anything Goes
Crafty Creations: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamps: Anything Goes
Arty Divas Challenge: Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft: Anything Goes

1 comment:

Renee B. said...

Your "just because" card is adorable! I love Mo images!
Hugs, Renee