Thursday, October 1, 2020

Sabrina's Moon

 Hello Crafty Friends!



It's time for a new challenge at Digi Doodle Studios.  The theme is Halloween/Pink.  That's certainly an interesting color choice for Halloween but I did manage to work some hot pink in my project.  I used Sabrina's Moon and made an easel card.  I hope you join us in the challenge and I can't wait to see what you create.

Card details:
Image: Sabrina's Moon from Digi Doodle Stuudios
Papers: Spooky Night papers from Digi Doodle Studios
Copics
Martha Stewart Drippy Goo paper punch
Spellbinders shaped dies

Entered in following challenges:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: anything goes with a critter
Colour Crazy Challenge; anything coloring goes
Crafty Catz: Anything goes




1 comment:

NanaConnie said...

Oh, she's fantastic, Julie, and I adore the tiny kitty. Great easel design! A huge 'thanks' for playing along with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT