Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Reindeer Card

 Hello Crafty Friends!



Have you started your Christmas cards?  I started in January but I haven't checked yet to see if I am on track for having enough cards to mail out.
If you need to get started, joining in the challenge at ABC Christmas will help.
  The current challenge theme is U for Up in  Air or V for Vixen

With my card I think I managed both themes since my reindeer is in flight.  I can't wait to see what you create.

Card Details:
Reindeer Stamp: CTMH
Cuttlebug snow embossing folder
Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle die




4 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Beautiful card Julie xx

Lynda said...

CAS but gorgeous - love the colours. xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous CAS card - love the blue & white combo!
Helen x

Lindsey said...

What a beautiful reindeer image, and I love that you chose to stamp him in blue - beautiful card!