Thursday, October 29, 2020

KC Chiefs Football Jersey Card

 Hello Crafty Friends!



It's time for a new challenge at Aud Sentiments.  The theme is Anything Goes + A Sentiment.

My nephew is a big Kansas City Chiefs fan.  A few years ago I started making him a card shaped as a jersey for his birthdays.  So far there has been a Chiefs team member who has a jersey number which matches the age of my nephew.  This year my nephew turned 15 so his card features the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback, Patrick Mahomes.

For the inside of the card, I found a quote by Mahomes that its perfectly for the occassion.




Happy Birthday Clayton!!

Card details:
Numbers and letters: Cricut Base Camp Cartridge
Football: Cricut Everyday Paper Doll Cartridge

Entered in following challenges:




1 comment:

Elaine Stark said...

A super card. Elaine