Friday, September 19, 2014

You've Been Boo-zed

 
Opps.  This was supposed to post yesterday.  Got my dates mixed up when I wrote the post
The current challenge at ScrapbookerPhD is to create a project with a Halloween sentiment but it can't be Happy Halloween.  So let's see how creative you can be with halloween!
 
This project is for a friend for Halloween.  Why should the kids have all the fun?
 
While we were on vacation my husband and I discovered a cute little boutique winery owned by a couple of women.  They make all of their own wines and all of them are named after types of shoes.  How fun!  The bottle in the picture is Boogie Shoes.  We also came home with Buster Browns
 
I made the bottle tag using scrap paper.  Love it when I get a chance to use up my scraps! 
I cute the vinyl images for the wine glasses using the Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge.

 
Project Details:
Ghosts:  Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge
Spider Web: Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge
Martha Stewart border punch
Spellbinders dies
Pumpkins: Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge
 
Entered in following challenges:
Decorate to Celebrate: Anything Goes
Divas by Design: Anything but a card



1 comment:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous project Ginny x