Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Witching Hour


I had fun with this image trying out a new hair color.  I didn't want the typical halloween purple so I tried some of my RV copics and was pleasantly surprised I had halloween paper in my stash that matched.
The image is from Rick St Dennis.  He offered it as a freebie through Kit and Clowder on facebook.  

Card Details:
Image: Zephyr McBroom from Rick St Dennis
Martha Stewart spooky fence paper punch
Spellbinders scalloped circle die
Aged silver embossing enamel
Copics: E00, E04, E11, E13, E21, R20, W5, W3, W1, T9, T7, T4, YR18, YR16, Y26, E87, YG99, YG93, Y21, RV99, RV95, RV93

Entered in following challenges:
Crafty Bloggers: Anything Goes
Crafty Boots Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafting from the heart: Anything Goes

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a stunning card love the colour combo Ginny x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous Halloween card, fab papers and really cute little witch. Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Anniversary Challenge.

Dionne

Alana taylor said...

Fantastic card, thank you for joining the crafting from the heart challenge, good luck. Alana DT member

~ginny said...

OOOooh Julie! Love the coloring on this one gal! The pleats and shadows have so much depth... you are so good at that!
~ginny
RubberMAD

~Lady B~ said...

I'm loving Zephyr's green hair and I adore the papers and colours you chose! Great make! Thanks for playing along with Rick's Progressive Challenge :)

Lady B
RSD EDT