Saturday, September 6, 2014

Baby Boy Card

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of a friend's baby.  Can't wait to meet the little guy!
I love cards with clean lines and the sketch from Sketch and Stash this time is just perfect.  I did add the banner to the top for a little extra embellishment though (It may or may not be covering a stray drop of blue from my copics.  Shhh nobody really needs to know)  
The challenge at Cosmic Strawberry was to use the color combo pictured below.  I love the blues and tans together for a baby boy.

Card Details:
Image: Wee One from Wee Stamps
La La Land Banner Die
Copics: E00, E04, E11, e21, R20, E50, E51, E53, B000, B00, E35, E31, E30, W0, W1, YR65

Entered in following challenges:
Sketch and Stash: Sketch (my neglected items are the buttons)
Cosmic Strawberry: Winter Color combo (I know, I didn't do winter)
Crafty Catz: One for the boys
Fairy tale challenge: Clean and Simple


8 comments:

Colette said...

Hi Julie,

Super cute card. Thank you so much for playing along at Cosmic Colours Challenge. I really appreciate it.

Don't worry about it not being a winter card, any occasion can be entered. I just fell in love with the colours!! :oD

Best wishes,

Colette x

Janette said...

Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and one of my favourite colour combo's, very pretty...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is so cut gorgeous card Ginny x

Anni said...

Love the banner!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at KEEP IT SIMPLE!
Anni

carol said...

Beautiful card, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

Naomi Johnson said...

A lovely card. Great layout and lovely colour combo. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Bianca said...

Thats such a pritty card! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

Daniele said...

this is such a pretty card so glad you joined us at SnS
hugs