Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Little Miss Tilda

Hello Crafty Friends! 



And Hello to March!
Today starts the new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Pattern Paper Challenge.  
The theme is always Anything Goes with Pattern Paper.

For my DT card I decided to use Little Miss Tilda and some pattern papers from my stash.
Mixing and matching papers is one of my favorite things to do on my cards.
I hope you join us in the challenge and I can't wait to see your projects.



Card Details:
Stamp: Little Miss Tilda from Magnolia Stamps
copics
Grass dies
Layered egg dies

Entered in following challenges:
Just Us Girls: Photo challenge
Simply Magnolia: Anything Magnolia goes
Magnolia Forever: Anything Goes


2 comments:

Carol said...

What a sweet card with the bunny ears on Little Miss Tilda standing around those colorful eggs! Your choice of patterned papers is well done too! Thank you for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Dewi Lestari said...

So cute! Thanks for joining at Magnolia Forever March Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi