Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Little Artist Kiki

Hello Crafty Friends!
 

Today's card features more products from the latest Ink 'N Splatter release.  This adorable stamp is called Little Artist Kiki.  I paired her up with pattern paper from the Painted Crush paper pack. Usually I like to mix and match my pattern papers but that isn't necessary for this paper.  It makes a great background all on it's own.


Card Details:
Supplies from Ink 'N Splatter

Other supplies
Paint tubes: Locker Talk Cricut cartridge 
Copics
Gina Marie Design die for background shape

Entered in following challenges:
Make My Monday: Blue, Purple and Yellow 




5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, lovely colouring. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Kelly Schelske said...

Such a fun card Julie! Love that background too!

Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends this time around- good luck!

Jackie Beers said...

That paper was perfect for the Make My Monday Color challenge. I love your card! Thank you for participating.

Helen said...

Very cute - love the paper you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Helen x

Sue Jackson said...

This background paper is gorgeous! You are completely correct about not needing to use any other paper. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Hope to see you in the gallery again soon!