Friday, May 28, 2021

Pond Life from Ink N' Splatter

 Hello Crafty Friends!


I am really excited to share with you my projects featuring the new products from Ink N' Splatter
Dina from Digi Doodle Studios has created a new line of clear stamps, dies, pattern papers and stencils.  You are going to absolutely have fun creating with this new line of products.  I know I have had fun and it's been so hard to keep this all under wraps but today is the day to start showcasing my projects.  And better yet, you get to shop for the new products

These stamps ink up and stamp perfectly.  Sometimes for other clear stamps I have to rub a nail file across the stamp.  No need to do that with these stamps.  They are perfect straight out of the package.

The coordinating die set has dies for all the stamp images.  The dies line up so perfectly that there is no way to mess up.  Just make sure you keep track of all the small pieces.  I have mine stored in a zip lock bag.

The pattern papers are a good quality cardstock that is still light weight, smooth and cuts like butter.  

The cloud stencil was lots of fun to use.  It's a nice size so I could easily use it for this 6x6 card.  It has cloud shapes around the entire stencil so there is potential for lots of variations of clouds.

My card today features the following Ink N' Splatter products:
turtle and Mushroom Stamps: Pond Life Pairables Stamp Set

Entered in following challenges:
Cards for Guys: Create Your Own Background
Cut It Up: Nature (diecuts are the grass and the turtles and mushrooms were diecut)
Creative Fingers: anything goes




3 comments:

dj said...

Those love bugs are adorable!! Thanks for playing along with our "create your own background" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Amazing job with the cloud stencil!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What a cute little scene card! I feel as if I'm watching their first date! :)

So glad you shared with us at Cut it Up for our Nature challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com