Monday, May 24, 2021

Deer-est Friends

Hello Crafty Friends!


Do you make your Christmas cards all year?  Christmas cards are my favorite cards to make and I always start in January.  I like all my cards to be different so it's a great way to get enough of a variety done in time to mail out after Thanksgiving.  If you want to get started on your cards, joining in with the challenges at Christmas with the Cuties is a great way to get your cards done, have fun and maybe win a prize.

The new challenge theme at Christmas With The Cuties is Festive Furries and Feathers.
For my DT project I used the clear stamp  Winnie Heavenly Deer-est Friends from Polkadoodles.

Card Details:
Stamp: Winnie Heavenly Deer-est Friends from Polkadoodles
Copics
Sizzix border die

Entered in following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas: Anything Christmas
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: Anything With A Critter
Polkadoodles: Anything Goes

 

5 comments:

Jane said...

Just too cute! Adorable card. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Marie Bingaman said...

ACK! This is the sweetest Christmas card! I *usually* make my Christmas cards all year long, but this year I have been slacking off. I better get back on the ball! Anyway, thanks for joining our challenge this month at 2CCC, and good luck! :)

~Marie B -DT

Margreet said...

Adorable card and great coloring.
Thanks for joining Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

Nunzia Carusio said...

Wonderful design for your card. You chose a really cute image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.
Hope to see you again soon.
Nunzia

Helen said...

A beautiful creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge.

Helen x