Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Spring Bunny

Hello Crafty Friends!


Hello April!  I don't know about you but March seemed to go on forever.  I am certainly ready for spring!
Today starts a new challenge at the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge blog 
The theme is Easter/Spring

For my project I have used Bunny Dew.  Isn't she just the sweetest?
I made a multi fold card and have fun using the 





Card Details:
Copics
Easter Eggs from Cricut Easter cartridge
Grass die cut
Gina Marie Designs oval die

Entered in following challenges:
2 Crafty Critters: Anything Goes with a critter

5 comments:

creationsnz said...

That sure is one sweet bunny and a lovely spring card. I must say I had to smile when you said March had seemed so long, I think 2020 has seemed long already! So glad you shared your work with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

Lisa J said...

Had to come over and personally say how much I love this card. Would have liked a tutorial on this so I knew how to put it together. Your colouring, design and papers are fantastic. I love it. Lisa J

Joy Wilson said...

Such a terrific card! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Joy DT



Joyfully Stamps

Lynda said...

very cute bunny Julie - love the colouring and overall design xx Lynda

Furrbster said...

Thisis such a sweet Spring card,

Hugz Tinz