Thursday, April 30, 2020

Blowing Bubbles

Hello Crafty Friends!


Wow! It's hard to believe it's the last day of April.  I am excited to share with you my card featuring Blowing Bubbles from Digi Doodle Studios.  The face on this little girl is just the sweetest. The papers I used are from the Tangerine Butterfly digi paper set from Digi Doodle Studios.  I really like mixing pattern papers and this set worked perfectly with the green spotted paper I had in my stash.



Card Details:
Image: Blowing Bubbles from Digi Doodle Studios
Papers: Tangerine Butterfly from Digi Doodle Studios
Copics
Sketch: #180 from Sweet Sketch Wednesday

Entered in following challenges:
Digi Choosday: Anything Goes

2 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Awww, this is so sweet Julie, such a cute image and the paper combo is gorgeous

Sue said...

Love this gorgeous image thanks for joining the Polkadoodles DigiChooseday challenge hugs Sue x