Thursday, August 16, 2018

Birthday Card

 

I made this card for a special friend who is celebrating her birthday this month.  The image is called Braids in my hair from Conie Fong.  I chose to use two birthday sentiment stamps and I put them both on the inside of the card.

Inside of the card:

This is my DT card for Aud Sentiments.  Our current challenge is Anything Goes + A Sentiment!


Card Details:
Image: Braids in my hair from Conie Fong
Spellbinders floral oval die
Gina Marie Designs oval die
Copics

Entered in following challenges:
Back To Basics: Use a digi image
Craftaholics: Anything Goes
Crafter's Cafe: Birthdays or buttons
Creations in Pink: Anything Goes with Pink


6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card inside and out Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card Julie, she is a very pretty image, just as lovely inside the card too, thanks for joining in at BBB and good luck, Kate x

Fabrika Fantasy said...

Very interesting, beautiful and delicate card! Thank you, dear Julie, for joining the challenge at Creations in Pink that we are sponsoring! Good luck with your entry!
We have monthly challenges on our Challenge blog Fabrika Fantasy Digis, and we would love to invite you to join us there too. Thank you again!

Digital stamps and coloring books
DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

Creative Arts and Crafts said...

Beautiful card. I like the simplicity in your card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter’s cafe challenge.

Varsha DT
Crafter’s Cafe

Creative world said...

Gorgeous card xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Great card, love that you decorated the inside too. Thanks for sharing with us on Back to Basics and Beyond this fortnight, Hazelxx