Thursday, August 2, 2018

Always Wear Your Invisable Crown


 This image from The Paper Shelter is just perfect for so many types of cards. This is my DT card for Aud Sentiments.  The challenge theme is For The Girls + A Sentiment.
The papers I used on this card are from a CD called Complete Cardmaking that I received in a magazine several years ago.  I found the CD when I was cleaning my computer desk and decided it was time to use some of the pretty papers.

Card Details
Image: The Paper Shelter
Copics
Spellbinders floral oval die
Gina Marie Designs square die
Crown: Cricut Disney cartridge
Papers: from Complete Cardmaking CD

Entered in following challenges:
Make My Monday: Colored Image
CD Sunday: Anything Goes (papers from CD)

1 comment:

Elaine Stark said...

Very girly indeed. Elaine