Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sketches by Carly #56

Carly has another wonderful sketch for us this week.  She has given us two choices
and I chose the sketch with the embellishments.
I loved the sketch so much that I created two cards!
The first card uses two Magnolia stamps.
 Here is my second card.  I used the freebie from Sassy Studio Designs for this card.
It's Pregnant Honey and just in time for Mother's Day!
I hope you join us in this challenge.  To enter, simply create a card using the sketch and link
up your entry at Sketches by Carly!

6 comments:

Christine said...

I'm loving both your cards. The colouring is very nicely done.

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Julie, both cards are beautiful! I love the added flowers on each. Great coloring too!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Julie these are both gorgeous love that pretty image on the second but being a big Tilda fan the first one is my favourite it really is so beautiful, the colours and detail are superb.
hugs
Lorraine x

Kelly L said...

Lovely job on both of these cards, Julie! :) I love this sketch by Carly and hopefully will get some time to play today too! Hugs, Kelly :)

Kathy W. said...

Two awesome card..Great job!

TC said...

It is a lovely sketch. You did a super job with both your super cards. x