Sunday, May 20, 2012

Graduation Banners

Today my oldest son graduates from high school!
We are very proud of him and the young man that he has become.
We had his senior reception last weekend and I thought I would
share with you the banners I made.

This first banner went above the dessert table.  I used the Nursery Rhymes Cricut cart for the banner
shapes.  The letters were cut using the Base Camp Cricut cartridge.  The first picture is Brad's kindergarten picture
and the pic on the other end is his senior pic

I found the idea for the balloon bouquet on Pintrest.  

The next banner I used different colors.  His high school colors are black and gold but he will be attending Truman State University on a full ride scholarship in the fall and their school color is purple.  I used a combo of purple, black and gold to represent both schools.


I used the Letter Envy Cricut cart for the letters to spell out his name.
Spellbinders dies for the background shapes


I will show the scrapbook layouts I used for the memorabilia table later this week.


1 comment:

Kate said...

Nice Banner and a Big Congratulations not only to you but to your Son.

Hugs,
Kate