Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Exciting News!!


I am so excited! I am now on the design team for a brand new challenge blog, Craft Us Crazy! The first challenge begins Feb 3rd. The reason I am so excited is because all types of crafts/crafters are elligible to participate in the challenges. We would love to see projects made with decoupage, stamping (Rubber or Digital), altered, 3D, LOs, Die cut projects, anything as long as its made by your talented hands and it follows the Challenge theme!!! I am off to pick my first design team project...see you on Feb 3rd!

9 comments:

Dana said...

Oh Julie, I am so happy for you!! I hope they know how lucky there are to have you : )
I will add this new challenge to my list!
Hugs~
Dana

2 Ducky said...

How exciting! Congratulations. :)

Dragonlady said...

Sounds like fun, off to check it out and congratulations.

Hugs Ali x

Lauren said...

Congrats! I've been a follower of your blog for a while, and I love your work. I am looking forward to working with you on the DT!

Lauren

coldwaters2 said...

Whoopee Julie congratulations.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Darlene said...

AWESOME NEWS ... how exciting! Congratulations! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I see you like *Wink *Wink Ink ... you should pop on over ... there's a Big Birthday Party going on and we'd love for you to be a part of it!! No cardmaking required!! Here's the link: www.winkwinkink.blogspot.com

Keep up the good work and I can't wait to check out this new challenge blog!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Congratulations Julie you deserve it. Your work is super. Thank you for your birthday wishes yesterday.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Cheryl said...

Oooh, I'm a challenge junkie and will have to check it out.

kim.mom said...

Congratulations! So excited to work with you!!!