Monday, January 11, 2010

Girl with Bird

I used sketch #85 from Sketch Saturday. The best thing about this card is that I was able to use items from my stash as well as scraps. All the paper is from my scrap stash and the dimensional stickers were the last three on the sheet. The sentiment is also a sticker that I found in my drawer. I found this picture when I did a search for free Precious Moments coloring pages. Thought it would be a great change from winter projects. I am still practicing with my copics but I am pleased with how she turned out.

2 comments:

Maya said...

Ohhh that is just wonderful!!
Love the image, and the colors!
And you have colored the image to perfection!!
Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday :)
Hugs from Maya.

Kelly said...

Oh Julie what a cute card. I love the image. I don't think I've been to visit your blog, you do beautiful work. I will have to put you on my favories!