Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sunshine Thank You Card


This card was made using a sketch from the Chirper Challenge. Along with the sketch we were to make a card or layout using bright colors and the theme of sunshine. The card is a thank you card for one of my Sunday School students who gave me a hanging basket. His favorite color is orange so naturally I chose that as one of the bright colors. I used the cuttlebug folder spots and dots on the blue paper and the two small strips of paper are embossed using the With Love cuttlebug folder. I used the Sizzix face stamps on the sun along with some chalk for character. The inside sentiment is an old stamp for CTMH. The best thing about this card is what you can't SEE! BABYCAKES from the Cricut Message Board sent me some music modules for cards and I used one for this card. It plays You Are My Sunshine!!
Card measures 4x7 since I needed to make a third fold to attach the music module.
Cricut Cuts:
Plane: Mickey and Friends cut at 1 1/2 inches
Banner: Wedding Solutions cut at 1 1/2 inches
Thanks: Mickey Font cut at 1/2 inch
Sun: Doodlecharms cut at 1 3/4 inches

No comments: