Saturday, May 2, 2009

Challenge Card



For National Scrapbook Day Pinkstamper had several challenges on her blog. This is for Challenge #8 a card sketch by Christina. For this challenge you had to use a heart, scalloped border,3 images on the side and a sentiment along the bottom. All papers are from My Mind's Eye. I used Close to My Heart (CTMH) stamp pads to ink the edges of my papers. I used Bamboo for the tan cardstock and then used two different stamp pads for the pink paper. I first used CTMH pepperwood and then went over that with CTMH wild berry. I goofed and didn't get the top flower straight and of course the glue was very sticky and I couldn't move it.
Cricut Cuts:
Large Heart: George cart cut at 3 inches
Flowers: George card cut at 3/4 inches
Small heart: Home decor cut at 1 1/2 inches
Bird: Home decor cut on shadow

No comments: