Friday, October 1, 2021

Buffy and Friends

Hello Crafty Friends!


It's October and now one of my favorite months.  I enjoy all the fall activities and especially halloween.


She is too pretty to spook so I colored her up in some fun green.

Don't forget the new monthy challenge at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge blog starts today.
The theme for October is Fall or Halloween



I can't wait to see what you create!

Entered in following challenges:
Crafty Gals: Hello Fall
Paper Minutes: Halloween

 

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Was für eine niedliche Halloween-Hexe!
Vielen Dank, dass du sie uns bei Paperminutes gezeigt hast.

Liebe Grüße -
Heidi.

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Julie, lovely card. I love your image. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Judy Markowitz said...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}