Thursday, September 9, 2021

Buffy and Friends

 Hello Crafty Friends!



Fall is my favorite time of year.  I enjoy the cooler temps, changing colors, and all the fun fall activities.  My card today features Buffy and Friends from Digi Doodle Studios.  She is a sweet witch and much too cute to spook.  Because she is so cute, I decided to use softer halloween colors for my card.

Card Details:
Copics
Magnolia Doo Hickey spider web die

Entered in following challenges:
Crafty Creations: Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner: Hello Fall
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: Anything With a  Critter

2 comments:

Marie Bingaman said...

What a pretty Halloween card this is! I love the softer colors. Thanks for sharing Buffy and her cute critter friends with us at 2CCC, and good luck! 😊

~Marie B -DT

Cathie w said...

super cute and fun , thanks for joining us at crafty gals corner challenge