Monday, March 1, 2021

Birthday Card

Hello Crafty Friends!


I can't believe it's already March!!  I don't know about you, but I am ready for some Spring weather.  I had enough of shoveling snow for awhile.

This is my DT project for Crafty Hazelnut's Pattern Paper challenge.  The theme is always Anything Goes as long as you use pattern paper.  

I made this card for my brother-in-law's birthday.  Gus is always good for a laugh.

I can't wait to see what project you make for the challenge.

Card Details:
Gus from Bugaboo Stamps
copics
Mesh die from Simon Says Stamps
Oval die from Spellbinders

Entered in following challenges:
Everybody Art Challenge: Birthday

Crafty Friends Challenge: Birthday

 

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Nice card - funny motiv. I like it. Thanks for joining us at EAC.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Uschi said...

This image really is funny. I believe the recipient had a good laugh when he got this birthday-card. I love your colouring and as well the colours you used. Really fantastic design of the background as well. Thank you for sharing your card in the current challenge of EAC.
Hugs Uschi

Lisa xx said...

Well it certainly looks like Gustav is ready to party!!!!

Terrific card, Julie, thank you for joining us at The Crafty Friends Challenge