Thursday, December 17, 2020

Seasons Tweetings

 Hello Crafty Friends!


Are you ready for the holidays?  I still have a couple of cards to make.  Even though I started making my Christmas cards in January, I struggled to get enough made for this year. 

This  card is not my usual 6x6 square size.  I decided I needed to make cards that were easier and cheaper to mail so I made this card 4.25X5.5 which works perfectly with the Peekaboo Window die I used from Whimsy Stamps.

The digi images and sentiment I used all come from the A Winter's Tail Pairables from Digi Doodle Studios.  These birds are simply adorable and I had fun coloring and fussy cutting them.

You still have plenty of time to enter the challenge at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge blog.  The theme is Christmas/Winter

Card Details:

Birds and Sentiment: A Winter's Tail Pairables from Digi Doodle Studios
Die: Peekaboo Window Die from Whimsy Stamps
Copics

Entered in following challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner: Tis The Season
Fezziwigs Festive Frolics: Last minute makes
The Sisterhood of Crafters: Christmas/Winter
Two Crafty Critter Crazies: Anything With a Critter

5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a sweet card. I have made a lot of cards that are easy to post this year as well. Scary how expensive the postal charges are now. Thanks for joining in over on Fezziwigs Festive Frolics, hope you have a lovely Festive Season, Stay Safe, Hazel xx

Elaine Stark said...

This is adorable. I love the design. Elaine

Darlene said...

OMG this is so, so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

sweetpea said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at 2 Crafty Critter crazies Janet DT

Judy Markowitz said...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}