Saturday, August 1, 2020

Briar Berry Spry Fairy

Hello Crafty Friends!


I think this fairy is just adorable.  Look at that smiling face!

Today starts a new challenge at Digi Doodle Studios and the theme is Things With Wings.
For my project I used Briar Berry Spry Fairy. This project gave me a chance to use the mushroom paper I have had in my stash for years.
I can't wait to see what you create.


Card Details:
Image: Briar Berry Spry Fairy from Digi Doodle Studios
Copics
Flower dies: Magnolia doo hickeys
Martha Stewart border punch
Spellbinders dies
Gina Marie Design dies

Entered in following challenges:
Color Crazy Challenge: Anything Goes
Polkadoodles: Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenge: Anything Goes

4 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

The yellow and red color combo is so striking! Beautiful card!

Hannapanna said...

Such a sweet card. Love the colouring and the colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

- Hanna, DT

Melissa said...

Lovely card . Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge xx

Karen M said...

I love the colours you have used here, Julie; it's a bright and fun card!