Thursday, March 19, 2020

Daisy May and Sweet Pea

Hello Crafty Friends!


The world is crazy right now and I hope that you are staying healthy and safe.  
It's a good thing I have my crafting to keep my busy and focused on something other than the Covid 19 pandemic. Don't forget to do self care for yourself.

You still have time to enter the current challenge at Digi Doodle Studios
The challenge theme is Ribbon and/or Lace
I used a blue ribbon for my card.



Card Details:
Image: Daisy May and Sweet Pea from Digi Doodle Studios
Plaid Paper: Spring plaids from Digi Doodle Studios
Spellbinders dies
Copics

Entered in following challenges:
Crafty Creations: Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner: Use Flowers
Ellibelle's Corner: Spring is in the air

7 comments:

Vicki said...

This is so delightful!! I adore your bunny image and choice of papers. The coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Crafters, "Easter" Challenge.

Diane said...

Super cute and adorable bunny and card! Yes aren't we lucky we have a 'craft' to keep us busy! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

OMG how sweet this is and I love your paper piecing! Yes, I'm certainly thankful I have crafting to keep my mind and hands occupied! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Spring’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Ellibelle said...

This one is so very sweet too with the cute bunny!
Thank you so much for sharing again at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where it all about Spring!
Ellibelle's Corner

Darlene said...

Me again! This image is so adorable and you've showcased it perfectly! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Furrbster said...

This card really brings spring to you,

Hugz Tinz

Kim said...

Beautiful image and card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.