Saturday, February 1, 2020

My Girl Valentine

Hello Crafty Friends!



Valentines day is only 2 weeks away!
This is my DT card for Digi Doodle Studios Challenge. The theme for this month is It's A Love Thing.
 For my card I used My Girl Valentine.  This image could be used for so many occasions besides Valentines day such as anniversaries, engagement cards, wedding cards, etc.

I hope you join us in the challenge and I can't wait to see what you create.


Card Details: 
Image: My Girl Valentine
Spellbinders scalloped heart dies
Copics

Entered in following challenges:
Crafty Calendar: Use Diecuts/punches
Crafty Friends: Love/Romance
Southern Girls Challenge: Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge: Anything Goes

1 comment:

Gale said...

Lovely card Julie! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

From