Thursday, November 21, 2019

Blizzy Snowman Digi Doodle Studios

Happy Holidays Crafty Friends!


I am super excited to share with you my card using Blizzy Snowman from Digi Doodle Studios!
For this card I used the sketch for the November Digi Doodle Challenge on Facebook. It's a great sketch and I can't wait to see what you create.  

I also used the sketch for the inside of my card.


Card Details:
Blizzy Snowman from Digi Doodle Studios
Magnolia Doohickey banner die
Spellbinders scalloped circle die
Copics

Entered in the following challenges:
Crafty Creations challenge: anything goes
Through The Craft Room door: Anything Goes
Unicorn Challenge: Christmas/winter

3 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is brilliant,

Hugz Tinz

Sheryl said...

This is a lovely image, beautifully coloured.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation!
Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx