Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Nuts About You Anniversary Card

Hello Crafty Friends!


Can you believe it is already October?  It's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge.  The theme is always Anything goes as long as you use pattern paper.

I don't know about you but fall is my favorite time of year.  I enjoy everything about the season.  In fact, I love it so much that 28 years ago I decided to marry the man of my dreams on a beautiful fall day.  
After 28 years of making him cards (yes, I have been making him cards our entire married life) it gets a little difficult to come up with new ideas and ways to say how much I love him.  This year I decided to use  the Nuts about You Woodland Fox stamp set from Polkadoodles.  I decided to finallytake the reveal wheel die set and matching stamps from Lawn Fawn out of their packages too.  I bought them back in July while on vacation. 

Card Details:
Nuts about You Woodland Fox stamp set from Polkadoodles
 reveal wheel die set and matching stamps from Lawn Fawn
Copics


No comments: