Monday, July 1, 2019

Summer Girl

Hello Crafty Friends

Welcome July!  The summer seems to be flying by already. 
 This is my card for Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge.  The theme is always Anything Goes with Pattern Paper.  I decided to use this little cutie from Mo's Digital Pencil for my project and my favorite color....light yellow.

Card Details:
Image: Summer girl from Mo's Digital Pencil
Copics
Spellbinders dies
Crea Lies dies for card shape
Stacked Heart die from Simon Says Stamps

Entered in following challenges:
Angies Digital Stamps: Anything Goes
Mo's Digital Pencil: Anything Goes
Color Crazy Challenge: Anything Goes

3 comments:

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Pat said...

Oooooooh....Julie! Another beautiful creation!! I love your coloring! And that heart die you used in the background is gorgeous!! I may need one too! LOL! I'm so delighted you've joined us with another fun card for our June challenge at Mo's!! Hugs, Pat Frank

sweetpea said...

Great card. Thanks for joining in at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Janet DT