Saturday, June 1, 2019

Bobby Martial Arts from Digi Doodle Studios

Hello Crafty Friends!


I can't believe it's already June!  This year is flying by.
It's time for a new challenge at Digi Doodle Studios Challenges.  
The theme is Special Days
For my card I decided to make a masculine birthday card. 



Card Details:
Copics
Stars: Cricut George Cartridge
Gina Marie Designs die
Happy Birthday: Die Versions die

Entered in following challenges:
Kitty Bee Designs: Cards for Guys
Cute Card Thursday: Masculine

3 comments:

Furrbster said...

Gorgoues card! Just love it,

Hugz Tinz

*Vicki* said...

Julie, he is SUCH a cutie!! Really love your coloring and your corner sentiment!! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Joy Wilson said...

Such a cute card! This reminds me of my little nephew who takes karate. He wants to be a ninja when he grows up lol! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry! I hope you come back for our June Challenge!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Patties Creations Design Challenge