Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Miracle Love Tilda Christmas Card



The challenge for March at ABC Christmas challenge is E, F and G (embellishments, fabric and glitz)  I used all three in one card. My embellishments are the flowers and gems. I used cheese cloth for the fabric. I used lots of glitz. The papers are all shiny metallic, I painted the wings and hearts with extreme glitter paint and of course the gems are shiny too.

Card Details:
Stamp: Magnolia Stamps
Spellbinders lacy circle dies
Gina Marie Dies
Cricut corner leaf from Storybook cartridge

3 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

What a cute Tilda image Julie and I love how you got everything onto one lovely design! Love how you coordinated all the colours too.
Hugs
Carol x

Dorte said...

Such a super sweet Tilda you have used for your E,F and G card Julie, beautiful.
Hugs Dorte

Helen said...

Beautiful card Julie - love those papers!
Helen x