Thursday, December 27, 2018

Colon Cancer Awareness Bracelet

Hello crafty friends


I usually just share my paper crafts here but I decided I would share the bracelets I made for Christmas gifts this year.
My husband was diagnosed with Stage 4 Colon Cancer in April 2017.  He has been tolerating his chemo treatments with minimal side effects. 
I made these bracelets for myself, his mom, sisters and sisters-in-law this Christmas.  I figure when we wear the bracelets, it will remind us to pray for him so that his treatments continue to work.
The bracelet pictured is mine. After I made it to fit my wrist I realized I used 10 blue beads. When Tom first met with the oncologist we thought he wouldn't have much time left. His Dr told us that he had a patient who was still going strong after 10 years.  10 years then became our goal to beat.

No comments: