Thursday, September 27, 2018

Let's Roll!

 
I had fun making this card.  This is Flossie Bumblethorpe from Dr Digi House of Stamps.  I chose light floral pastel papers because that reminds me of my grandmother.  Flossie seems all dress up and ready to party!  She also looks very determined to be the first to the cake!  The new challenge at Aud Sentiments is to use a 2 Word Sentiment.

Inside of my card




Card Details:
Digi Stamp: Flossie Bumblethorpe from Dr Digi House of Stamps
Copics
Gina Marie Design dies
Magnolia Doo hickey dies

Entered in following challenges:
Crafty Creations: Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft: Anything goes
Always Happy birthday: birthday

3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A brilliant image and sentiment. Elaine

Joy Wilson said...

I swear there’s a lady at my grandpa’s nursing home who looks just like this! I love that you decorated the inside of the card too! Thanks so much for joining us and good luck!
Hugs, Joy
Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this birthday card - so fun!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)