Sunday, April 1, 2018

Train Dominoes Card


I was stumped this year on what kind of card to make for my brother-in-law's birthday.  I was tired of making the fart joke cards so I came up with this idea.  We like to get together with several other couples for game nights.  My brother-in-law likes train dominoes so I decided to make his card featuring that game.
I printed out dominoes that I found online and then arranged them so that they added up to his age (53)

Here is the inside of the card.  My husband helped me with the sentiment. 


This is my DT card from Crafty Hazelnut's Pattern Paper challenge. The theme is always anything goes as long as you use pattern paper.  I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge






1 comment:

Hazel said...

Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge xx