Thursday, March 1, 2018

Easter Card



I've been wanting to try a double Z fold card for awhile now.  I love how simple they are to make, stand on their own easily for display and aren't the typical type of card.
I used an adorable image from Mo's Digital Pencil for my card.  I just love this little cutie and all her curly hair.
This is my DT project for Aud Sentiments.  The challenge theme is Anything Goes + A Sentiment so I can't wait to see what you create.
Project Details:
Image: Daffodils from Mo's Digital Pencil
Copics
Spellbinders lacy square die
Sentiment is a stamp but I can't remember where I got it

Entered in following challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner: Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge: Cute and Cuddly
















2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A very pretty card. Lovely pastel shades. Elaine

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Your card is amazing! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next week too!
Blessings,
CGC DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges