Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Christmas Wishes


I'm super excited to announce that I am now a design team member for The Merry Christmas Challenge blog.  If you follow my blog, then you know Christmas cards are my favorite cards to make and I make them all year long so I am prepared for the holidays.

This little penguin is from Whimsy Stamps.  Isn't he adorable?
I hope that you hop on over to the challenge blog and join us in the new challenge. It's always Anything Christmas goes.


Card Details:
Image: Penguin Thinking of You from Whimsy Stamps
Copics
White embossing enamel
Quick  Kutz die for card shape
Cottage Cutz Mittens die
Cottage Cutz Woodland Pine Trees die
Gina Marie Designs die

Entered in following challenges:
A Snowflakes Promise: Anything Goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge: Anything  Christmas Goes
Color Inspiration Monday: Anything goes with hand colored image

3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Aw, the sweetest little Pengie ever! I love his PURE BLISS facial expression, and your bright colors against the soft aqua background. Darling! hugs, de

Caren B said...

Gorgeous, love that penguin. Great card.

MagsB said...

What an adorable penguin, Julie! This is such a cute Christmas card! And congrats on your new DT spot! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

love Mags B x