Thursday, September 28, 2017

You Make My Heart Smile


I created this fun card for my husband for our anniversary.  We are celebrating 26 years together.  He was diagnosed with Stage 4 Colon cancer earlier this year and has been undergoing chemo treatments.  I figured he could use a smile and maybe a laugh or two so I am including tickets to a comedy club show with this card.




All the stamps are from Peachy Keen Stamps.  I just love these fun faces.  

Card Details: 
Spellbinders scalloped heart die
Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge for the clown heads
Base Camp Cricut cartridge for the heart on the front
Sweet On You Face Stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps for the faces on the hearts
Clowning Around Face Stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps for the clown faces

Entered in following challenges:
Always Fun Challenges: Anything Goes
Cards in Envy: Flat card and simple
Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner: Anything Goes

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant cards they are so cheerful made me smile Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sherri Thacker said...

Prayers go out to your husband!! This card will sure make him smile. I love it! Its perfect for our challenge at Cards In Envy.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun, good luck!!! Amy DT

Toni said...

And this card makes ME smile. Cute! Thx for joining us at Cards in Envy!

Sandy Trefger said...

A card worthy of smiles! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

TracyM #6773 said...

SUPER CUTE card :)
Thinking of you and your husband at this difficult times, know that your card and show will bring a smile.
Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner.

Kristina said...

A very fun card.
Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
Kristina DT

Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
Cards by Kristina